Assertiveness Training Course
"Don't confuse your path with your destination. The path may be rocky now, but it's going to lead you to amazing places."
Do You Want To Be More Assertive?
Assertiveness Training Course in Sydney provides you with the knowledge, tools, tactics and practical experience to communicate assertively.
If you want to know how to overcome barriers, create positive mind-sets, build win-win relationships and confidently speak up for what you want, then this course is for you.
Assertiveness Training in Sydney Will Enable You To:
1. Develop Strong Foundations for Your Personal Effectiveness
- Assess your assertiveness and impact
- Define characteristics of assertive and non-assertive behaviours
- Modes of behaviour in challenging situations
- Map how you and others handle conflict
- Understand emotional intelligence
- Increase awareness and impact of social & gender differences
- Develop a personal assertiveness growth plan
2. Be Clear, Concise & Confident - Achieve Better Results Through the Way You Communicate
- Achieve win-win in day to day situations
- Learn how to make and refuse requests
- Identify and explore key barriers to effective communication
- Understand transactional analysis techniques
- Optimism - Got it? Get it!
- Understand how to prepare and hold difficult conversations
- Minimise discomfort and create positive outcomes
- Active listening skills
- Powerful questioning skills
- On-going mentoring to continue using new assertive techniques
3. Test & Improve Your Assertiveness in Real-Life Situations
- Practice skills through role plays
- Test your responses in real-life scenarios
- Coaching to improve with video feedback and discussion
Be Assertive in Real-Life Situations
Our course facilitators are highly experienced, qualified training facilitators and award-winning public speakers. [More about trainers]
They have over 15 years experience in education and the business training industry and provide a safe, friendly, supportive learning environment. [See clients' feedback]
Changing habits of a life-time, takes time and practice. That is why this course begins with a pre-course webinar, then the practical course runs over the next 2 Saturdays, with a week in between for you to review and hone your skills.
On the first day you will learn assertiveness tools and techniques and on the second day you will have more practice to reinforce and embed your assertiveness skills.
This course includes:
- Pre-course webinar - Introduction, foundation, assessment of skills
- Practical hands-on experience - with role plays, real-life scenarios
- Video feedback - and personal coaching
- Small classes - friendly, enthusiastic, supportive environment
- Assertiveness training workbook - capture your plans
- Certificate of achievement - upon completing full course
- See more details of this course here
Learn to be Assertive & Positive Under Pressure
Stand your ground, think clearly & feel assured when under pressure
Express ideas and feelings in an open, direct, honest manner
Master body language and steady eye contact
Gain deeper understanding & compassion for self & others
Think positively - develop healthy, robust self-esteem
Improve your confidence in business, relationships and your career
Speak up, make a difference and contribute the real you to the world!
See session details of the Assertiveness Training Course here
We are confident our training methods produce results and provide a full money-back guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied.
Please see our Course Terms and Conditions before your book - here