In-House Business Training
Customer Service Training
Learn how to improve customer service for business success.
- Understand who we are and what we do as a company
- Identify characteristics of excellent customer care
- Understand the responsibility of each individual to provide excellent service, its effect in your business, and their responsibilities
- Explore different effects of various levels of customer service
- Identify process to deal with complaints and manage difficult people effectively
- Construct and confirm best practice to care and take pride in your service to customers
Who We Are and What We Do
- Who Are Our Customers? (internal/external)
- What is Excellent Customer Service?
- Who Are Our Customer Service Providers?
Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts!
- Understand the Power of a Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
Identifying and Addressing Our Customer's Needs
- Understanding the Customer's Problem, Pain-Points and Challenges
- Staying Outside the Box
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going the Extra Mile
Generating Return Business
- Following Up
- Addressing Complaints
- Turning Difficult Customers Around
In-Person Customer Service
- Dealing With At-Your-Desk Requests
- Advantages and Disadvantages of In-Person Communication
- Using Body Language to Your Advantage
Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Telephone Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Tips and Tricks
Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic Communication
- Understanding Netiquette
- Tips and Tricks
- Examples: Chat or e-mail
Managing and Recovering From Difficult Customers
- De-Escalating Anger
- Establishing Common Ground
- Setting Your Limits
- Managing Your Own Emotions
Understanding When to Escalate
- Dealing with Vulgarity
- Coping with Insults
- Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
Top 10 Things You Can Do To WOW the Customer
- Top Ten Tips
- Establish your action plans to increase customer sales and results
In-House Training includes:
- Consultations with HR or business manager to understand your training needs
- Pre-course contact with all participants to understand their current situation and what they personally want to achieve from the training.
- Customer Service Training Workbook and Manual - loaded resources & information
- Practical, action-packed training - friendly, supportive, positive
- Video feedback and personal coaching
- Certificate of Achievement - upon completing full training course
- Feedback from participants – to help you understand the impact of the course and the action plans they commit to moving forward.
Pre-course Webinar to prepare the participants; Discuss their goals; Set their intention for the training.
Post-course Webinar to follow-up on the training and make sure improvements are being actioned; Ensure they achieve their goals; Give management a chance to recognise their achievements.
We offer you innovative, tailored training programs to suit your business needs and will conduct the training at your premises or preferred location.
Contact us via phone: 0401 059 934 or email: email@example.com
Advise us of your training requirements, number of participants, location, and training time.
We will then quickly send a proposal to you for your consideration. Thank you.
C. A. Burke
Art of Communicating