Art of Leadership Course
Develop leadership communication and effective team management through a 5-Step Leadership Program at the Art of Leadership Course in Sydney.
The Keys to Effective Leadership
Being in a position of leadership is a challenge. Leaders need to know how to manage people, delegate tasks, build trust and credibility. They have to understand what motivates and inspires their team to create positive & productive cultures. In doing so, they also have to navigate around and through challenging personalities and manage difficult conversations .
Mastering your communication skills will give you the keys to effective leadership.
Art of Leadership Course
Dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st October 2020
Times: 9am to 1pm
Location: Adina Apartment Hotel, 511 Kent St Sydney
5 Steps to Communicate as a Leader
The Art of Leadership course is a unique 5-step program that analyses your leadership abilities and increases your understanding of others. It gives you the information and practical experience you need to lead and manage your team effectively.
You will receive personal feedback and 1:1 coaching throughout the course. You can take advantage of the opportunity to speak with other managers who will support you on your leadership journey.
With expert advice, knowledge, practical experience, self-reflection and coaching you receive at this course, you will know how you are progressing as a leader.
The Art of Leadership Course in Sydney develops your skills over 5 consecutive weeks, so you have time to consume the information and practice your skills.
Build Leadership Skills You Can Be Proud Of:
Establish your leadership credibility – build rapport and trust with your team.
Understand other people’s personality styles and improve emotional intelligence, so that you know how to connect and communicate effectively.
Develop your own leadership vision & strategy – be able to express it confidently.
Clearly define your working lifestyle – techniques to manage stress, time & priorities
Analyse your team’s needs, skills and motivations so you can manage them effectively
Maximise your team’s potential and improve productivity.
Understand how to delegate effectively.
Understand the main 5 dysfunctions of a team and uncover the areas that need your attention.
Develop a positive, supportive culture through honest feedback and coaching.
Given assessments and processes to:
- Define your leadership benchmark – the qualities, skills, behaviours and attributes
- Assess your own capabilities, accountability and self-management
- Know how to establish trust & courage through the 4 pillars of leadership
- Improve Self-Awareness – Analyse your leadership strengths & weaknesses
Given knowledge, training and practical experience to:
- Identify personality styles and understand how to connect & communicate effectively
- Understand others behaviour thorough Transactional Analysis
- Improve your emotional intelligence to understand the thoughts, feeling and actions of others
- Analyse your preferred conflict management style and learn how to manage conflict.
- Establish a leadership plan and balance your life priorities
- Know how to create and communicate your leadership purpose, vision, values
- Methods to manage stress and build confidence through body, action & mind techniques
Given knowledge and practical scenarios and experience to:
- Understand the difference between managing & leading
- Determine the needs, skills, & motivations of each team member to increase productivity
- Understand the 5 dysfunctions of a team, then analyse your team’s situation
- Know how to be influential and lead upwards
- Establish an effective delegation process
Given techniques and experience to:
- Plan and conduct effective meetings
- Develop a positive, supportive culture
- Give and receive honest feedback
- Use coaching skills to empower your team to manage change and growth
What Do You Receive?
Art of Leadership course includes:
- Art of Leadership manual & workbook
- Analysis of your strengths/weaknesses
- Practical exercises & work-related scenarios
- Personal coaching throughout the course
- Knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic Trainers
- A beautiful, professional training environment
- Healthy snacks & refreshments at breaks
- Art of Communicating’s Leadership Group membership
- Certificate of Achievement
Is the Art of Leadership Course for YOU?
If you want to:
- Improve your career & leadership skills
- Feel emotionally stable and strong
- Increase self-worth & improve credibility
- Know your leadership strengths & values
- Create a better company culture
- Communicate to influence & motivate
- Establish a leadership vision & strategy
- Manage conflict for win-win solutions
- Coach and empower your team
… then this Art of Leadership Course is for you!
Please read the course terms and conditions before you book. Click button above.
We are confident our training methods produce results. If you are not completely satisfied, we provide a full money-back guarantee.