Business Presentation Training
In-House Training – Sydney, Canberra, Hobart
Speak Confidently – Present Information Effectively
At this In -House Business Presentation Training Course your team will learn how to speak up confidently in business and present information effectively.
Over 2 days they will be provided with the knowledge, techniques, and practical experience to prepare, create & deliver highly effective business presentations.
In addition, they will learn from an award-winning public speaker and qualified trainer in a supportive and encouraging environment. Above all, they will know how to create and deliver presentations confidently and professionally, and be seen as leaders in their field.
The Business Presentation Course Helps Participants to:
Speak up confidently and contribute their ideas succinctly.
Keep their audience engaged and interested
Organise their ideas, stay on track and get to the point
Make their message relevant and meaningful to the audience
Use effective body language, vocal expression and walk the stage with purpose
Speak as leaders in their field and create a lasting, positive impression
Improve their careers and professional development
All the tips were relevant to developing my communication. The part that was most useful was developing the purpose of my speech and all the techniques that will make me connect to my audience.
A fantastic course!
This course was of enormous benefit to me as it helped me to structure my speeches, simplify the core message and use body language.
Most importantly, I was able to break my business message down to 4 powerful words that are clear and easy to remember, and can be used to brand my business. I am now able to speak confidently about my business services to anyone!
The trainer, Charmaine, created a class which was very supportive, fun, positive and passionate.
I would encourage everyone I know to participate in this course as it’s been a great way to learn to speak with confidence and develop essential communication skills.
I’d just like to say how much I’m enjoying this class. I love the fact that everyone is sharing something of themselves through their stories, which we so rarely see in social or class situations.
You really do make it such a safe and supportive environment that I feel my confidence boosting with every class.
I was just commanding my students, not communicating with them, but you brought out the real me inside! We all have this skill but it’s people like you only can bring it out and make it useful.
There is a great need for your courses. Great. Great. Great.
Learning public speaking was extremely beneficial to me because I learnt to answer impromptu questions, be comfortable in my own skin and own my space.
A sincere thank you to Charmaine, the Trainer. She has a gift of explaining things in a way that is very understandable and I was able to see things in a different light. It’s helped me in almost every aspect of my life!
GREAT experience, great environment and a well worth the investment. I liked the constructive feedback, learning in a safe environment and trying new things that I normally wouldn’t risk doing.
Most people would pay a lot more money to learn and improve from your training. Excellent value… I think you should even charge more for your sessions!!
Great trainer and course. I really enjoyed all aspects. The time went quickly but it was definitely worthwhile.
I learned about structuring and presentation efficiency, how to improve delivery and boost confidence.
Communication skills improved dramatically and confidence ZOOMED!
Great inspiring tutor – motivating – great set of people, all encouraging and enthusiastic. Loved it!
Fantastic course! Charmaine is a beautiful person and great coach.
I can’t believe how much we all learned! Excellent results.
given knowledge and practical experience in:
- Setting & achieving speech objectives.
- Ensuring your message is relevant and meaningful to the audience.
- 3 Structured frameworks – Organise your thoughts; get to the point; stay on track.
- Powerful, attention-grabbing Openings (A.TT.I.C.S Technique © )
- Compelling, action-packed Closes (S.Q.A.C. Technique © )
- Fine-tuning language: stories, phrases, metaphors, facts/figures.
- Making your message stick!
- Evaluating yourself & others
- Understanding what makes a speech great.
given knowledge, techniques and practical experience in:
- Mastering body language – Non-verbal communication skills
- Knowing how to ‘walk the stage’
- Improving your vocal expression
- Using your voice for effect
- Strategic steps to avoid ‘Death by PowerPoint’
- Tips on using notes / podium / handouts effectively
- Controlling Q&A sessions
given techniques and exercises in:
- Uncovering fears around public speaking
- Applying the B.A.M. Confidence Techniques (Body, Action, Mind)
Take a Look at the Course Session Plans:
- Define qualities of excellent public speakers
- Deliver Your Speech – Initial assessment
- Evaluate a Presentation – Know what to look for & how to improve it
PREPARE THE SPEECH
- Creating Speech Objectives: Objectives, outcomes, purpose, situation
- Understand your Audience:
- Analysis, needs, expectations, demographics
- Audience’s attention spans – Why they stop listening, and what to do about it.
CREATE THE SPEECH
- Understand why most speeches fail
- Opening tips – Ready-made examples
- Your Core Message – ‘Phrase That Pays!’
- Use Powerful Language – Literary techniques to add extra spark
- Art of Communicating’s Speech Structure Map, including:
- Begin Powerfully – A.TT.I.C.S. Opening Technique
- Finish with Conviction – S.Q.A.C. Close Technique
- 3 Persuasive Speech Structures to keep you on track and get to the point
- Speech templates – For time-efficiency
- Fun scenarios – For you to practice creating & delivering.
- What’s sabotaging your emotional state?
- B.A.M. Confidence Technique – Know how to boost your confidence and manage your nerves
- Video reviews of your speeches with feedback
- 1st Impressions Count
- Elements of Communication – What’s important?
- Stop Boring Your Audience! – Engagement techniques
- Your Body Speaks – Eye contact, gestures, facial expression
- How to Move – When and how to walk the stage
- Improve Your Voice – Pace, power, pitch and pause
- Anchoring Stories – Emotion, stories, past & future ideas
- Delivering Fascinating Facts & Statistics
- Handling Q&A – Manage time, people and responses
- Use Props Professionally – Notes, lectern, handouts
- Effective Use of PowerPoint
TRANSFORMATION – The Grand Finale!
- Re-write your original presentation embedding new skills
- Re-deliver your speech – Captured on video and given to you on a stick
- Final feedback and suggestions to take your skills to the next level
- Create your action plan for continued improvement
- Certificates of Achievement awarded & celebrated!
Professional, Supportive, Knowledge & Training
Our Trainers have over 15 years experience in training and developing communication and leadership skills across a variety of industries including finance, travel, construction, technology, government and professional services.
Participants will receive relevant knowledge, practical speaking experience, as well as tips & techniques of professional speakers from around the world.
They will develop their skills in a friendly and encouraging environment, receive constructive feedback to improve, and know how to express themselves with confidence.
- Analysis of speaking strengths & weaknesses
- Video of performances – before & after results
- Expert coaching from an award-winning speaker
- Personal attention – 6 in the class
- Practical experience – apply new techniques immediately
- Art of Communicating’s Business Presentation book
- Workbook filled with public speaking tips, tricks and techniques
- Certificate of Achievement
Is This Presentation Training For Your Team?
If you want participants to learn how to:
- Speak up confidently at work
- Deliver time-efficient, relevant business presentations
- Promote your business, product or service effectively
- Become influential and persuasive
- Impress your clients / customers
- Improve their career opportunities
- Speak as leaders in their field
… then this 2-day Business Presentation Training is for you!
Please read course terms & conditions before you book.
We are confident our training methods produce results. If you are not completely satisfied, we provide a full money-back guarantee.