Business Training Programs
Sydney – Canberra – Melbourne – Hobart
Our in-house business training programs will solve your communication and leadership problems, so you can effective lead and manage your team.
Communication and leadership programs are available in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Hobart.
These are not off-the-shelf courses! All our courses are tailored to address your specific needs and objectives.
See details on in-house Business & Leadership Courses
See details on in-house public speaking training
Our client results and feedback has been excellent.
More About Us
In-House Business Training includes:
- You will receive clear training objectives and outcomes.
- Training will be aligned to your business environment and culture.
- Pre-course surveys are sent out before the course, so that we understand participants’ objectives
- Pre-course work stimulates interest and encourages commitment to the training program.
- Once objectives and outcomes are confirmed we will send you the session plans.
- Sessions plans can include role-plays, work-related scenarios and assessment criteria.
- All content is interactive and includes practical individual and team work.
- Well-crafted workbooks, PowerPoints and professional manuals are included.
- Course material includes your brand and logo.
- Equipment such as a projector, computer, video, lecturn, are available.
- Training will be conducted by fully-qualified, experienced, adult trainers.
- Our award-winning public speakers will share their communication tips and tricks.
- Our trainers will make sure your team is engaged, inspired and having fun.
- Practical, interactive exercises are included
- Work-related scenarios are included because participants need real-world challenges.
- Participants receive constructive feedback and coaching, so everyone understands how and where to improve their skills
- Videos of speeches and presentations are used for feedback.
- Our Trainers provide an open, supportive, friendly environment.
- The experience is inclusive, inspiring, enthusiastic and fun!
- Participants’ skills are assessed at the beginning and the end of training.
- They receive continual coaching because constructive feedback helps them to improve.
- You will receive feedback from participants at the end of the training, so that you will know what worked and what didn’t. Also what action to take to embed the new skills in the workforce.
- All participants receive professional certificates of achievement / participation.
- Special Peer Awards are included to recognise extraordinary contributions.
Some of Our Wonderful Clients:
To discuss your requirements with us please phone or email:
Phone: +61 (0)401 059 934
We are confident our training methods produce results. If you are not completely satisfied, we provide a full money-back guarantee.