In-House Business Training
Sydney, Canberra, Hobart
Professional Tailored Business Training Programs
We provide professional in-house business training programs in communication and leadership skills.
Our expert trainers have over 15 years of experience creating and delivering professional courses across a variety of industries including: government, finance, travel, technology, construction & professional services. We have award-winning public speakers who have develop world-class presentation training and highly qualified coaches who bring out the best in all participants.
The knowledge we provide is current and relevant, includes tips & techniques, workbooks, videos, case-studies, practical, hands-on experience and personal coaching so that each participant is recognised and assisted.
Tailored In-House Training Achieves Results
In-house business training programs are available at your business location in Sydney, Canberra and Hobart.
Depending on the content and objectives, courses can be delivered over 1 or 2 days, 1/2 day, 2 hour sessions.
Or delivered as an advanced program over 5 weeks, allowing time to integrate the skills at work, in between sessions.
Request a Training Proposal
Please contact us for a free business training proposal with course outline and costs:
Phone: 0401 059 934
In-House Business Training includes:
- Consultation to discuss your objectives and establish a strategy to achieve desired outcomes
- Prerequisite surveys to understand each participants’ needs
- Pre-course work can be included to stimulate interest & encourage commitment to the training
The training includes:
- Knowledge, role-plays, work-related scenarios, training games
- Analysis of skills, self-assessments
- Constructive feedback and coaching
- Practical, hands-on experience, discussion and interactive exercises
- Professional work materials: workbooks, manuals, and slides.
- Course material can include your brand and logo.
- Videos of speeches and presentations for feedback.
- Our Trainers create an inclusive, supportive, enthusiastic & friendly learning environment.
Participants work together and contribute their ideas through discussion groups, coaching buddies, constructive feedback, and brainstorming ideas.
The collaboration and connection that occurs during the training contributes to better understanding, builds stronger relationships and a more positive culture.
Participants apply knowledge and new skills immediately during the course – this is dependant on the time allocated for the training sessions.
The training begins with knowledge, explanation and demonstrations, followed by practical, interactive and hands-on experience. Then completed with constructive feedback and discussion (in groups or with buddies)
Participants learn by observing others and helping them to succeed.
Training includes self-assessment, personal analysis of skills, as well as giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Coaching one another is also encouraged.
- Participants’ skills can be assessed at the beginning and the end of training.
- Participants can create actions plans as a result of the training (These can be discussed afterwards with managers)
- You can receive feedback from participants at the end of the training, if required
- Special Peer Awards can included to recognise extraordinary contributions, celebrate and have a bit of fun!
- All participants receive professional certificates of achievement / participation.
A follow-up gathering or webinar can be conducted to review the team’s progress and hold them accountable to action plans, if desired.
Some of Our Wonderful Clients:
Our Wonderful Clients Include: