The Coaching for Success Course identifies the key skills required by a manager to coach effectively and draw out the best performance in others.
Coaching provides a structured environment that inspires the individual or team to perform at a higher level than previously achieved.
Coaching for Success Course develops their way of behaving and responding to challenges at work, which benefits all in the team. Individually, coaching helps them to develop new skills, improve their understanding of how they are performing and working with others and keeps them focused on achieving their goals for success.
The Key Contents of this Coaching for Success Course are:
- Know the definition of coaching
- How to guide someone on their journey to reach their goal through questioning and listening
- Recognise the benefits coaching can bring through increasing confidence and improving skills, trust etc.
- Identify the skills required to coach effectively, including listening, questioning & feedback.
- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication when coaching and checking for understanding.
- Recognise the importance of recognition and constructive feedback.