The Executive Presence Course helps to build your self-awareness and shine a spotlight on how you can develop an authentic personal brand which will help you succeed in the business.
This course gives you the skills to make sure you don’t miss opportunities because you may not be representing yourself effectively.
As we progress through our careers, how we portray ourselves becomes more and more critical to our success in business. We often think that executive presence is a magical quality, and that top leaders are born with it. This is not the case and it is a skill that can be developed, along with the confidence to show authenticity in our leadership style.
This course has been designed to help you break down what exactly executive presence means to you and your personal image, whilst you hone your personal brand, gravitas and communication skills.
This executive presence course is a GREAT idea for your business!
Imagine if the people in your team were able to:
- Define the meaning of executive presence, and measure themselves against this.
- Think about and develop an effective personal brand.
- Build gravitas by working on their confidence & emotional intelligence.
- Understand different communication methods which will help deliver messages in the right way.
- Show assertiveness through a simple technique, and avoid passive or aggressive behaviour.
- Explore a vision which will engage their teams, allowing for success in the future.
Key Components in the Executive Presence Course
- What do we mean by executive presence? – A chance to explore and define what we mean by executive presence
- What’s in a brand? – An exploration at both businesses and celebrities and the opinions people hold about them. We look at why and how these brands happened and what you can apply for our own personal advantage.
- What does my brand say? – A personal brand is not something you are born with; a chance to define our own brand and make sure it says what you want it to say.
- Start with me – my values – A look at what values you hold, and how it links in with having business integrity and the way you communicate to others.
- Building confidence and emotional intelligence for gravitas – Utilising the state triangle, an experiential session looking at what builds confidence and emotional intelligence.
- Credibility in communication – How we communicate is just as important as what we say. An exploration into the two main communication styles, and how you can leverage it to your advantage.
- Body Language – Understand how you communicate non-verbally. Improve your attire, attitude, posture and more!
- How Assertive am I? – Being assertive is very different from being aggressive – a chance to practice and explore with real-life scenarios.
- Creating a vision – Having a vision is an integral part of leadership. You will create a vision and start to plan how to get there.