If you are struggling to bring in changes whilst managing the wellbeing and attitudes of your team, this Leading Through Uncertainty Course will assist you to build resilience and manage through uncertainty.
The world is changing at an exponential rate, more than we’ve experienced in our lifetimes. Following the impact of a global pandemic, we are all experiencing brand new ways of working in a volatile and ever-changing environment. We have had to shift to managing our people from a distance, whilst ensuring we can help support the wellbeing of our teams at the same time. This creates new tensions and dynamics in the way we lead, and certainly won’t be the last periods of change we will experience.
The purpose of this Leading through Uncertainty Course is to give you the tools to lead your people effectively through this, and any periods of uncertainty. The course looks at how to motivate and support your staff, whilst ensuring your own personal resilience, allowing you the opportunity to thrive during challenging times.
- Understand the impacts of leading through a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous)
- Plan for handling the emotional impacts of change
- Build your resilience to be able to have more energy when leading in ambiguous situations
- Create compelling stories to help land clarity for your teams
- Motivate people to thrive whilst working through uncertainty
- Support your team’s mental wellbeing, and create trusting and supportive relationships
This session is interactive and engaging with plenty of activities and exercises throughout.