Leadership and Coaching Program
New Opportunity for YOU!
We are excited to invite you to a new Leadership and Coaching Program that gives you a framework to learn, grow and transform yourself, contribute to others, and to the world.
The program runs on the 1st Wednesday of each month in Sydney. It offers you a space where you can develop leadership skills, learn from peers, and be coached by like-minded individuals.
You will have the opportunity to discuss and develop key topics of your professional life, in an encouraging environment for you to flourish and enhance your skills.
Lead in a Changing World
In a rapidly changing and unstable world, many people are stressed, alone, depressed and confused. They are struggling to navigate their careers, build supportive relationships and manage constant change.
Therefore, we feel it’s time to develop and encourage people to:
- Embrace self-leadership – take personal responsibility for knowledge & growth
- Support one another – create a caring community
- Develop new leaders – build careers and more sustainable, effective, caring businesses
In order to do this, we are donating our training and coaching services to run a 6 month Leadership & Coaching Program at cost – only $50 / session
Your Attendance Contributes To Others
Our trainers and coaches are donating their time & knowledge to run these events, and any profit arising will be donated directly to CanCare – Prostate & Breast Cancer Foundation .
So please join now. The more people involved, the more we can do together to support others in need.
Develop Leadership & Coaching Skills
The program runs over 6 months – from July to December 2020. It advocates, enhances and facilitates reciprocal learning, facilitated through the sharing of experiences, knowledge and thoughts, whilst helping you work together for mutual benefit.
Developmental feedback will be emphasised, and self-directed learning and evaluation will be encouraged.
Each month the Leadership and Coaching program will include the following 3 steps:
- Develop Effective Leadership Skills – Knowledge, training and discussion on current leadership and self-leadership topics.
- Build a Supportive, Resourceful Community – Meet, discuss ideas and build friendships with like-minded others. Free membership to Art of Communicating’s Leadership Group on Facebook to continue sharing ideas.
- Confidential Peer Coaching – Be coached on any issue you want to bring up, and learn how to coach others.
Program Dates & Cost
Dates: 1st Wednesday of each month
1st July, 5th Aug, 2nd Sept, 7th Oct, 4th Nov, 2nd Dec 2020
Time: 6pm to 9pm
Place: Roseville RSL Club,
64 Pacific Highway, Roseville – Sydney
Cost: Only $50 / session.
All profits will be donated to the CanCare – Cancer Foundation.
What to Expect in the Program?
At each monthly session you will receive:
- Leadership training and guidance
- Confidential coaching experience
- Supportive, friendly, encouraging learning environment
- Opportunity to build friendships and increase business networks
- Worksheets and valuable knowledge sharing
- Refreshments at break time
- On-going support via Art of Communicating’s Facebook page
- Meeting like-minded people who will respect, support and encourage your growth as a leader
Is this Leadership & Coaching Program in Sydney for you?
If you want to:
- Increase your ability to lead and coach effectively
- Contribute to the growth of others
- Manage you own E.Q. & handle others’ emotional responses
- Gain new perspectives for well-worn behaviour patterns
- Improve your professional interactions
- Exchange knowledge and feedback between peers and like-minded people
- Have a confidential sounding-board to share your issues – each month
- Be coached and increase your coaching experience with others
- Develop confident self-leadership skills
- and donate to a worthy cause
… Then this Leadership and Coaching Program in Sydney is for you!