This is Performance Management Training is a game-changer! Once you understand performance management and embed it into the culture of your organisation, it will give you a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
The key aim of the performance management process is to develop your team to assist your organisation in achieving its objectives.
Managed Performance Gives You the Following Strategic Advantages:
- Improves productivity – performance is benchmarked to set challenging targets.
- Improves communication – promoting open dialogue and building better relationships.
- Clear accountabilities – a chance to recognise good performance while improving poor.
- Saves management time and reduces conflict – making clear cost savings.
- Ensures efficiency and consistency in performance – building team spirit.
- Clarifies expectation of employees – provides a chance to establish future objectives.
- Defines career paths and promotes job satisfaction – people feel cared about.
- Better employee retention and loyalty – feedback is crucial for personal development.
This training explains the Performance Management Cycle, showing that performance management is a cyclical process and demonstrates the requirements at each stage, including the need for ongoing reviews.