This Persuasive Business Presentations Course provides you with the skills and knowledge required to deliver effective and persuasive business presentations that achieves results. It will help you present in a style that changes the way your audience thinks about your topic and leaves them with compelling, key actions to take away.
You will be guided on how to prepare and deliver a message with impact and given the tools and techniques to ensure that your audience feels engaged and influenced by your delivery.
Be Persuasive and Achieve Great Results
Organisations need people that can deliver persuasive business presentations for management communication and leadership, and/or for sales and business proposals.
Being able to create and deliver a persuasive business presentation means having the skills to engage and persuade an audience and make a change in their thinking, behaviour or attitude. It’s about preparing and delivering a presentation with impact so that you get results.
This course provides you with the techniques, information and practical experience you need to be more persuasive and effective with your business presentations, and you will be able to:
- Inspire your audience and achieve your presentation objectives.
- Deliver presentations that make a sale, gain influence or promote the business.
- Improve employee engagement and invigorate workers.
- Create a positive work environment through effective communication.
- Improve your self-awareness and communication confidence.
- Develop presentation content that delivers a winning message.
The Key Content of this Persuasive Business Presentation Course includes:
- Five Types of Presentation – Establishing the five different types of presentation and highlighting the fact that this training focuses on ‘Persuasive’ presentations
- Common Presentation Mistakes – Identifying what goes wrong with presentations and understanding what can be done to ensure they go right
- Planning – You and the Audience – Define your expertise by developing an effective elevator speech. Understanding your purpose as a presenter and using this knowledge to ensure you adapt your presentation to focus on the audience needs
- Writing Structured Content
- The Headline – Constructing an intriguing and interesting headline that encourages the audience to find out more
- Developing Your Draft – Following a clear structure that enables you to pull together a presentation draft in no time at all. This includes:
- The Outline – This provides an in-depth structure to follow and add information
- Brainstorming – This process ensures you have more than enough content
- Presentation Notes – This provides you with an easy reference tool
- Tell a Story – Encouraging a storytelling approach to presenting
- Being Persuasive – Using the AIDA persuasion model to move your audience to action
- Visual Aids – Understanding the three types of visual aids and how best to use them. Following clear guidelines when using PowerPoint presentations to ensure you get the most out of this common tool
- Overcoming Nerves – Clear techniques to ensure you reduce nerves and avoid stress
- Delivering Your Presentation – Improving your communication style and appearing charismatic and cool. Getting your pitch, pace and volume right, using positive gestures and movement to engage with the audience and build trust.
Your current speaking strengths & weaknesses will be assessed and every presentation will be videoed for feedback and constructive coaching to improve.