Power of You Workshop
Dates: Saturday 13th & Saturday 20th July 2019
Times: 9am to 4pm
Location: Adina Apartment Hotel, 511 Kent St Sydney
Do you ever feel stressed or overwhelmed – wishing you could get more control over your life?
You are not alone! We are all living in a rapidly changing and stressful world. If we are not careful, we get scooped up in the busyness of life, fulfilling other people’s expectations and neglecting what we want for our own lives.
Self-Leadership Empowers You
That is why we offer you this Power of You Course. It is designed with information and techniques from leadership specialists, authors and inspiring entrepreneurs to help you develop clarity, direction and a more empowering life through self-leadership.
The Power of You is a Self-Leadership Course
Enabling You to:
Define your strengths and values, then make a plan to make the most of your talents.
Improve your emotional intelligence so that you understand yourself and others.
Create a balanced life with heart and mind, and be supported to begin living it immediately.
Face what you fear and learn how to become more resourceful, so that you take action.
Define your purpose and create a beautiful vision for your life.
Improve your career as you develop a stronger sense of self and are recognised as leader in your field.
Practice ‘leaning-in’, being more assertive, standing up for yourself and speaking confidently.
Power of You Course Objectives
Create a Stronger Sense of Self
given information, coaching and self-examination exercises to understand:
- What’s holding you back: Fear, beliefs, unconscious behaviours and patterns
- Your mind: How it works for and against you
- Self-talk: Emotional intelligence and the art of talking to yourself
- Self assessment: Know your strengths and weaknesses and the values that drive you
- How others see you: Find out your personality style and how you appear to others
Get on Track & Live Your Life on Purpose – Self Leadership Strategies
given techniques and practical exercises to:
- Self-manage: Develop your 1-5-10 year life vision & plans
- Create empowering environments: Support yourself as you grow
- Use meditation & journalling: For emotional stability and clarity
- Act As-If: Experience being your authentic, empowered Self.
Interpersonal Skills for Assertiveness, Confidence & Connection to Others
given techniques, practical experience & coaching to:
- Stand your ground: Speak up confidently and express your opinions
- Develop active listening skills: Strengthen work and personal relationships
- Social awareness: Be less reactive and more emotionally stable
- Face up to challenges: Be more positive and assertive in challenging situations
Want to Know More Details?
Take a look at the daily session plans:
- Provide solid foundations for you to move forward
- Understand your creative power
- Define who you are and what you want
Opening & Overview
- Share your objectives for this course & meet one another
Aspects of personal power, vulnerabilities and our changing world
- Increase Awareness – What’s Known / What’s Possible?
- Who we are and how we create our lives – How hidden programs work
What your brain’s doing and how it reacts to self talk What’s Conscious, What’s Unconscious!
- Emotional awareness and understanding energy – Power vs Force
- Question everything – Uncover what’s possible
Power of Paradigms
- How stories influence your decisions
- Paradigms that limit and/or expand possibilities
Introducing The Power of You
- Define your meaning of life success, career, happiness.
- Realise how your emotional dashboard drives your life
- Understand what’s restraining you
- Uncovering your authentic, powerful Self
The Power of Self Talk
- Start hearing your own voice
- Explore what if’s / What’s true / What’s not
- Dream of other possibilities – What would that sound & look like?
- Change the frame and re-scripting your stories on: Career, Wealth, Relationship with Self, Relationships with Others, Well-being, Spirituality
Meditation – Opening and allowing
Define Your Ideal Day
- Align Your Personal Power Base – Strengths, Values, Personality
- Using the Word Pictures to Support Your Ideal You
- Create Environments That Support The Changes You Want
- Strengthen you intentions and vision
- Try on your Powerful You!
- Adjust, align and fine-tune it
- Begin the journey and establish how you want to be supported along your path
Letter from Your Future Self
Create a Vision Board
How to use Meditation and Creative Visualisation
Act ‘As If’ Interview & Video Session
Action Plan with Coaching
Agreement to Meet Up & Continue Empowering Changes
Power of You Certificates of Achievement Awarded
Self-Leadership Training includes:
- Beautiful training environment
- Power of You Workbook
- Power of You Journal
- Personal Vision Board
- Personal coaching interview
- Analysis of your strengths/weaknesses
- Set of personal values
- Meditation practice
- Act ‘As-If’ Experience
- Speaking practice to express your views
- Friendly, enthusiastic, supportive team
- Delicious morning teas and lunches
- Support from Power of You Leaders Group
- Certificate of Achievement
Is this Power of You Course for YOU?
If you want to:
- Take charge of your life;
- Improve your relationships;
- Develop emotional stability
- Increase self-worth & develop mindfulness;
- Make better choices in life – more fun, excitement & joy;
- Define who you want to be;
- Live a life aligned to your purpose & passion;
- Know your personality style & how to use it;
- Establish a vision for the future and step into it;
- Practice speaking up confidently about yourself;
- Lead your life with powerful intention;
… then this Power of You Workshop in Sydney is for you!
Please read the course terms and conditions before you book.
We are confident our training methods produce results. If you are not completely satisfied, we provide a full money-back guarantee.