This Introduction to Presentation Skills Course help you overcome the initial public speaking fears that occur when presenting speeches in business by giving you a method to begin powerfully and close confidently.
Public speaking can produce many fears in a great many people but these fears can be reduced by careful planning. These training course looks at some hints and tips to use at each stage, from the initial planning through to the delivery of your presentation.
The main aim of this Introduction to Presentations Skills Course is to help participants create the confidence to begin a presentation with a powerful opening and bring the presentation to a compelling, memorable close.
The Key Contents of the Introduction to Presentation Skills Course include:
- Knowing why audiences tune out / stop listening.
- The benefits of analysing the needs of your audience, so you can target their needs.
- Establishing a clear, precise objective to keep you on track and to the point.
- Knowing what is required in the opening lines to engage the audience and establish your credentials.
- Creating a memorable core message.
- Structuring the body of the presentation.
- How to deliver a compelling, actionable close.