This Telephone Sales Course trains participants to engage, persuade and sell effectively over the phone. Although it remains a valuable way of selling in today’s competitive market, little attention is given to training telesales people and consequently it has become a negative aspect of business, rather that the highly positive one it could be!
The tools and techniques provided in this Telephone Sales Course program will help generate sales (via inbound or outbound calls) and your sales team’s success rate will increase immensely.
The training includes these vital selling skills:
- Advantages and Disadvantages – A look at how the phone can work for and against us in a sales environment.
- An Introduction to Selling on the Telephone – Understanding the key points that encourage a customer to purchase from us.
- Structuring and the Sales Process – Defining a set process for structuring a sales call with a chance to demonstrate understanding.
- Why People Buy – A look at the reasoning behind people’s purchasing decisions.
- How People Buy – An insight into the emotional factors behind how people arrive at purchasing decisions.
- Turning Inbound Calls into Sales – Gauging the level of interest of a caller in order to establish the likelihood of a sale.
- Making Effective Outbound Calls – A set process of ensuring you gain the best advantage with this type of call.
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper – Understanding the role of the gatekeeper and developing methods of dealing with them in order to speak to the decision maker. Using scripts and techniques that are proven and effective.
- Sounds Interesting? – Studying three key communication factors when projecting the voice over the phone. Including a chance to review how the participants voice comes across over the phone.
- Methods of Improving the Way You Sound – 10 key tips on vocal improvement.
- Telephone Questioning Techniques – Giving the delegates the chance to fully understand the different questioning techniques that can be used during a sales call.
- Features and Benefits – How to practically apply them in a sales scenario.
- Logical and Emotional Purchasing – A further look at the reasons we buy.
- Overcoming Objections – Practical use of a set process and ways to apply it in the workplace.
- Closing the Sale – Clear methodology with a chance to practice the skills in a fun way.
- Post-course Assignment – A method of carrying the learning into the workplace and ensure continual review.